[ Home ]
[ Maps ]
[ GateHouse Cabin, Tourist Rental ]
[ Hawthorn Long Term Rental ]
[ Lodge + Office Info ]
[ Meadow Property sales info ]
[ Links to Things to See and Do ]
[ Gardens and Grounds ]
[ Trans Canada Trail + Cowichan River Footpath ]
Wooded setting along the Cowichan river in the heart of the Cowichan River Park system; 185+ foot river frontage, with river deck, 20 minutes from Duncan and the Trans Canada Highway, 90 minutes to Victoria.
THIS BEAUTIFUL AND PRIVATE 1+ACRE,(.44 HECTARE) RIVERFRONT PROPERTY HAS BEEN CREATED FROM THE GROUNDS OF HISTORIC SAHTLAM LODGE ON THE COWICHAN RIVER.
- This relaxed contemporary 1,800 sq.ft.riverfront home, underway, still allows for purchaser decisions in finishing aspects.
- Large south facing deck, partially covered
- Master bedroom, ensuite, with planned steamspa and ample walk-in closet.
- Vaulted, beamed open floor plan
- Radiant propane fireplace and infloor heating under tile and engineered wood flooring;
- as yet unfinished kitchen with a generous pantry;
- South facing windows draw your view to the treed grounds and river
- Three steps lead to a (wood) fireplaced lower level that can be a studio
or an enviable media space along with the guest bedroom and 3 piece bathroom.
- Back entry washroom (half-bath)
- propane lines for bbq on back porch.
- Two bay carport with area dedicated for workbench.
- Asking price at this stage of completion is $690,000. Unique situation makes one pause.
Questions? Put yourself on our email list or arrange a viewing [ Sahtlam Lodge ].
Phone toll free 1-877-748-7738